Episode 35: Status Quo is the Enemy - How to Disrupt Your Company from Within, a conversation with Genumark’s Mitch Freed
How do you affect change in your organization without shocking the system?
Whether you are a small company or large, change usually starts with a small group of like-minded people who then influence the entire organization.
Seth Godin writes that "this is where real impact happens, finding a cohort of people who want to change together" and that "when people can see how parts of your message resonate with their peers, they're more likely to reconsider them in a positive light."
In this episode, we sit down with Mitch Freed, Vice President of Strategic Initiatives with Genumark and we discuss:
- The power of using pilot groups to affect change in your company
- How the "Millennial influence" necessitates change in how you transact business
- The perspective of a 2nd generation distributor business
- The power of listening: “You don’t know the business as well as you think you do.”
- Disrupting the status quo so that you can stay relevant
Join us as we explore how to begin to affect change that invigorates and transforms your business!