Your super simple post-show to-do list
Ideas seem to flow when you're walking the floor at a trade show. When you get back to the office, that flow hits the dam of the work-day grind and your ideas run the risk of never turn into actions. But if you want to be a high-performer, they need to.Get started by following our 3 step to-do list and turn your work at the trade show into promotional products orders.
1. Unpack your suitcase (or that box that you shipped back)We talk to a lot of people who have the best intentions for the products and samples they collect. Things like:
- Following up to get spec samples
- Sending samples to clients
- Ordering self promo
2. Follow-up with your clientsTrade shows are a lot of fun but they're also a lot of work. You're at the show for your business and your clients.So, step number 2 on our post-show to-do list is to follow-up with your clients.
- Make 2 extra phone calls a day to talk about the new products that you saw
- Book a client meeting to discuss the new products or trends that you spotted at the show
- Suppliers, follow-up on the distributor conversations that you had at your booth
3. Share the loveIdeas and new products are fleeting. Capture and share them before they disappear.
- Take pictures of cool new products and share them on your social media accounts
- Book an in-house lunch-and-learn to share your favorite ideas with colleagues
- Create a list for yourself to refer back to during the year - commonsku Presentations are great for this