In today’s episode, Mark Graham and Bobby Lehew discuss the potential pitfalls and opportunities with the company store model.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What’s the distinction between a good store and a bad store? How do we size up an opportunity?
- What are the problems you are trying to resolve with the store model?
- What are the dangers? What are the opportunities?
- How can you negotiate a better arrangement with a company store client?
- What’s the secret to making stores a revenue creator (versus a “necessary evil”)?
We tackle these questions and more as we explore the intricacies, the challenges, and the profit potential. Join us for the discussion!