Unlocking the Secrets of InBound Marketing for Promo Products with David and Cathy Houston (Delta Marketing)
Traditional marketing methods in the promotional products industry have been largely interruption-based tactics: unwanted emails, intruding calls, boring social media posts.Interruption-based tactics are big and flashy but largely ineffective, despite rampant use.
- If you’re a distributor, how do you develop intriguing content that drives more prospects to your business?
- If you’re a supplier, how do you get a distributor engaged in the product you are promoting?
- Using inbound marketing to build trust
- How to convince a customer to think beyond price
- Discerning where customers are at in the buyer’s journey (lifecycle)
- The power of personas for prospecting
- The significance of a multi-channel marketing presence
- How to outsmart, not outspend, the competition
- The power of quarterly sprints for your marketing plan
- Who are your top 5-10 customers?
- Who are your buyers within these organizations?
- What types of problems do you solve for your top 5-10 customers?
- Are there correlations between different customers and the problems that you solve for each?
- Consider the buyer and their personality, their role within the organization, and what specific problems you help resolve for them. Are there similarities among your buyers that could be combined into one composite persona?
commonsku helps companies streamline their workflow, inspire their team, impress their clients, and grow their business through our software and educational resources. For ideas on how to run your business, subscribe to our blog to receive our newsletter and our podcast. To check out our effortless workflow solution, click here to start your free trial today or email email@example.com for more information.