Episode 22: Company Stores, Friend or Foe?
In today’s episode, Mark Graham and Bobby Lehew discuss the potential pitfalls and opportunities with the company store model.In this episode, we discuss:
- What’s the distinction between a good store and a bad store? How do we size up an opportunity?
- What are the problems you are trying to resolve with the store model?
- What are the dangers? What are the opportunities?
- How can you negotiate a better arrangement with a company store client?
- What's the secret to making stores a revenue creator (versus a "necessary evil")?