Episode 38: Dan Frailey of RuMe BrandSuite on the Retail Trends We Are Ignoring and the Power of Transparent Collaboration
Dan Frailey is the President of RuMe BrandSuite, the promotional division of the wildly popular retail brand RuMe (which stands for "reuse me").
RuMe BrandSuite has taken the industry by storm and was recognized this year by ASI's The Counselor magazine as the fastest-growing supplier. Known for their affordable and beautifully styled products, RuMe Brandsuite is not only bringing fashion-forward retail trends to the industry but also leading with a passion and commitment to sustainable, eco-conscious lifestyles.
In this episode, we talk with Dan about:
- What sourcing vs. collaboration really looks like
- Practical steps to help you work better with supplier partners
- The danger to suppliers and distributors who do not differentiate their brands
- The retail trends we are not paying attention to
- How the internet is more of a threat to suppliers than distributors
commonsku is an effortless business management platform that empowers you to process more orders and handle more business. Start your free trial now!