Episode 99: Supplier CMO Series, Saadia Bryant with Gemline
With exceptional experience as a marketing and management consultant, working with such notable retail brands as Crabtree & Evelyn, Reebok and more, Saadia Bryant, the Digital Marketing Director at Gemline, brings her expertise in consumer marketing to impact both the design-build projects that Gemline is known for, as well as the many prominent retail brands that Gemline promotes.In this episode from our supplier CMO series, Saadia sits down with Mark Graham, commonsku's co-founder and chief platform officer, to discuss a variety of topics that help make Gemline and their marketing efforts unique, including:
- how the direct to consumer experience affects her decision making at Gemline
- how to integrate all marketing components from digital, tradeshows, printed pieces (and more) into a synergistic aesthetic and consistent message
- the uniqueness of design-build and custom merchandise and how to make sure your value proposition isn't lost amid brands
- audience segmentation and how it impacts messaging
- the various aspects of marketing under her purview: brand communications, photography, video, trade marketing, product placement, graphic design, and digital marketing.
- the situational aspect of measuring ROI
- the channel that gets the most attention for a supplier
- telling more stories about products and how they can be used
- the challenges of selling in the industry
- the brands she most admires
commonsku is an effortless business management platform that empowers you to process more orders and handle more business. Learn more at commonsku.com.