Episode 76: The Powerful Proficiency Behind T-Shirt Tycoon with Adam Walterscheid
Adam Walterscheid is the CEO of T-Shirt Tycoon Solutions, Inc., a private label supplier located in Garland, Texas. In 1998, Adam attended Southern Methodist University on a full athletic scholarship, graduating in 2002 with a bachelor’s degree in Economics. He has earned several awards throughout his career, including the Supplier Entrepreneur of the Year Award and the Top 10 Fastest Growing Suppliers Award by Counselor Magazine.I had the privilege of visiting the headquarters and factory of T-Shirt Tycoon and was amazed at the incredible efficiency and customization that was being produced at such an astounding speed. As I toured the factory and eventually sat down with Adam in his conference room, we touched on multiple topics including:
- The shape and story of his business journey.
- The magnetism of private labeling a simple t-shirt.
- His evolution from Greek printing to contract printing to T-Shirt Tycoon.
- How he utilizes conferences and events (like skucon) to train his team on the distribution side of the industry.
- How he cultivates and builds the company’s culture and ethics.
- His views on the current state of the business economy and the future of the industry.
- What are Sewbots?
- How he believes Amazon will impact the promotional products industry.
commonsku is an effortless business management platform that empowers you to process more orders and handle more business. Learn more at commonsku.com.