Episode 58: Catherine Graham - How to Kick Ass in Business Development
Proactive business development is one of the most difficult disciplines to develop in a promotional products distributorship.Difficult, largely because of the resistance within ourselves and the numerous distractions that we let vie for our attention.In this episode, Catherine Graham, President of distributor RIGHTSLEEVE and CEO of commonsku, spoke to an audience full of entrepreneurs at our skucon conference in Las Vegas, on the subject of prospecting. In this episode, Catherine highlights many tips, including:
- The three key areas of business development: organization planning, and execution
- How to create sales targets
- Capturing contacts in your email stream
- How to use google alerts for strategic account penetration
- Eradicating non-selling activities from your daily life
- How the weightlifting tip of "reps and sets" applies to discipline
- And many more!
commonsku is an effortless business management platform that empowers you to process more orders and handle more business. To learn more visit commonsku.com.