Episode 103: 85 Supply's Trevor Sarver, Rock-n-Roll Entrepreneur
Trevor Sarver, former punk rocker turned entrepreneur, is the founder and CEO of 85 Supply, a raw, fiercely original, and high-energy distributor based out of Nashville, TN.
Only five years in and he and his crew have taken the industry by storm, growing at a radical rate and shattering conventions with bold ideas. I sit down with Trevor to discuss his journey as we explore numerous topics, including:
- How Trevor’s background in a rock band helped prepare him for his role as an entrepreneur
- His quick shift from selling band merch to other markets
- His values and traits: protection, provision, and transparency
- How a relentless focus on process is critical to scaling your business
- The importance of being truly honest, open, and transparent about constructive criticism and change
- His passion for technology and business architecture and how he envisions 85 Supply utilizing technology in the future
- How he learned and adopted the 80/20 mindset for working with his team
- His advice for new entrepreneurs in the promotional products industry
commonsku is an effortless business management platform that powers you to process more orders and handle more business. Learn more at commonsku.com.